Gambling Research Australia (GRA) is responsible for managing and implementing a national gambling research agenda structured around the following five research priority areas:
- helping individuals set their limits including access to cash and pre-commitment
- responsible gambling environments
- gaming machine standards-developing better consumer protection
- a preventative and early intervention strategy targeted at those at risk of problem gambling
- development of harm minimisation measures for interactive gambling.