Responsible Gambling and Casinos Final Report (2015)
Background to this Study: Responsible Gambling and Casinos
Gambling Research Australia (GRA) is a partnership between the Commonwealth, State and Territory Governments to initiate and manage a national gambling research agenda established by the COAG Select Council on Gambling Reform.
The research agenda is structured around the following five research priority areas:
- helping individuals set their limits including access to cash and pre-commitment
- responsible gambling environments
- gaming machine standards-developing better consumer protection
- a preventative and early intervention strategy targeted at those at risk of problem gambling; and
- development of harm minimisation measures for interactive gambling.
The GRA commissioned the South Australian Centre for Economic Studies to lead the research project titled Responsible Gambling and Casinos.
These link(s) will open in a new browser window.
|Author:||South Australian Centre for Economic Studies
University of Adelaide
ORC International Pty Ltd
|Publisher:||Gambling Research Australia|
|Date of Publication:||December 2015|
|Copyright:||State of Victoria, 2015|